Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Friday, July 14, 2006

This... or... This???
















It's that time again... Car hunting!!! And about darn time I get away from HONDA... which is the brand I've been driving since my teens... I've had 2 Honda Civics since I was 16 and while it's a very convenient car for teens and college students--well, I'm neither anymore so... time to move on!!!

Well, it isn't THAT simple... really! If it were up to me... I'd get an Acura like Susan Payne's or a Lexus like my mom-in-law Jana's... BUT being married to Rob--who's the most BMW-obsessed person I've EVER known--I have to get a Bimmer!!! I mean, don't get me wrong... I LOVE Bimmers too... but, according to Rob... "It can't just be any Bimmer..."... He wants a particular one--certain color, particular style of wheels, certain type of model 330i, sports premium package, xenon headlights, etc, etc... So, since he's very picky, I've been patiently waiting for my new car!!! Rob notified the dealer a couple of months ago, the owner of Prestige dealership of Tallahassee, which is the Wallings' friend--Craig Hornsby... but since Rob's very picky... they're still looking... Oh well... I can't wait for it to get here!!! That's all I can say!

So... it's Friday... We're going to party it up tonight at Miller's Ale house, which I've heard have the best drinks in town :-) Too bad my brother Kevin's under 21... He'll just have to stick with virgin cocktails or something... hehe! Tomorrow, we're heading to Destin (again... yeah!)... My dad's driving so that's good!!! But he has an Envoy SUV, which eats up a lot of gas... oh, well... he's paying!!! So, we're going shopping again and maybe walk on the beach before heading back home... We're going back to Destin again before the end of the month... which is getting ridiculous, really--going to Destin 3 times in the month of July!!! Crazy... Well... have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Haha! Yeah that is sooo true! Once upon a time I was a little teacher wasn't I?? Thanks for the good luck wishes......I'm gonna need it! haha

Hope you are doing just fantastic!

Oh yeah, and I'd go for the black one (car that is).

8:58 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home