Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Monday, July 17, 2006

"THE" Ultimate Driving Machine!!!

Well, this is kind of a continuation of my previous post... So, I've decided it's about time I make up my mind and stop waiting for the dealer to finally call us and say "hey guys... great news... we've got your new car!!!"... I FINALLY put my foot down and called my husband from work this morning and told him that I wanted to go to the other certified BMW dealership in town and look at their inventories... So what if they didn't have the same EXACT specifications as Rob wants... So what if it isn't a 330i... THIS IS MY CAR... I'M PAYING FOR IT!!! And therefore... I'VE GOT TO DRIVE IT... I'VE GOT TO LIVE WITH IT... I'VE GOT TO LOVE IT... SO... darn-it... I GET TO CHOOSE IT!!!
No more HONDAS... No more oil-changes every 3,000 miles or every 3 months... No more tire changes for the next 5 years... No more break pad replacements...
I finally made up my mind that I'm going to buy a Brand New 2006 Black on Black or Black on Silver BMW 325i... This is a more common model and shouldn't be VERY difficult to find... We're going to the dealership tonight... And you know what they say... Once you go Bimmer... You NEVER go back... Soooo... I can't wait to own and see for myself THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home