Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To INFINITI and beyond :-)


Ok, so... I thought I was going to get a BMW... but then we went to visit our good friend's dealership--he owns the Prestige Infiniti here in Tallahassee and the Prestige Nissan in Thomasville, GA... Well, he showed us the brand spankin' new Infiniti G35... I fell in love!!! (Rob... honey... if you're reading this... it's not what you think... hehe!!!) It is the equivalent of a 3 series in a BMW... except that for the price of the 325i, I got mine FULLY LOADED!!!

The exterior color I chose is Platinum, just like the one on the pic above and the interior is all black... It's pretty SWEET... I really really love it... It's got 18" sports alloy wheels... All leather... even the door siding's leather!!! It's got a nice spoiler for a sporty look... 6-disc IN-DASH CD player... All the controls are on the steering wheel... Xenon headlights... All power seats... sun-roof/moon-roof... one-touch window button... V-6 Engine... 280 HP... and many more!!!! And the best thing is that when I took it home last night it had 6 miles on it!!!! Talk about brand spankin' new for real!!!

So tonight... even though it's a week-night... we're going out to celebrate my new baby :-)
I'll post pics of me with my new baby soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home