Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

CRAZY WEEKEND

Today feels more like a Friday. Well, because tomorrow's a holiday, but then we have to come back the next day :-( Oh, well... So, I didn't feel like blogging, but I HAVE to--for obvious reasons... A lot of stuff has happened this past weekend! However, pardon me if I ever forget anything as I was a *little* intoxicated, but was still manageably coherent... lol! And so, I must write NOW before anything else happens (like another fishing trip tomorrow and 2 more parties this coming Saturday!!!) and everything starts to snowball!!!

Well, actually, it's not much writing (more like bullets) with pictures... because as they say "a picture paints a thousand words" and that is exactly my agenda :-)

Friday (June 29th)
* Dinner date at The Red Lobster with Rob
* Cocktail hour at Cafe Cabernet until midnight (the first part of Lincoln High 1997 Reunion)


On our way to Red Lobster




At Cafe Cabernet




Rob and his buddy Alex




More of Rob's classmates




Me, Rob and Kelly Davis




Chris, Jen (Chris' girlfriend), Desiree (Alex's girlfriend) and Alex




Laurie Revell and her man :-)




Rob with Mr. and Mrs. Adam and Denise Keith... Man, we haven't seen them since our wedding... Check out Adam's hair... LOL!!!




Saturday (June 30th)
* Rob took me shopping... And I shopped til I dropped :-) (Hey, it was MY birthday!!! Need I say more?)
* Saturday night--dinner and dancing at Killearn Country Club and Inn (2nd part of Lincoln Reunion)
* The After Party: The Metro Deli downtown
* The After, After Party: our good friends... Adam and Denise's house :-)



At Killearn Country Club and Inn




The cute couple... Alex and Desiree




Rob and his High School bestfriend Jimmy Siegendorf... Whoops, sorry the flash was too bright, Babe!




Us.. again :-)




Desiree, Me and Jen




My dancing partner




The packed dance floor




Happy Birthday to me... haha!




...And guess who showed up the last minute!!!




Justin and Rob at the After Party




More dancing at the Metro Deli




Sunday (July 1st)
* Birthday dinner with the whole family (well, minus Kevin--he was still at football camp)
* Went to Carrabba's and had a really wonderful time :-) I love that place!!!
* And we started planning our first ever combined trip (Both our families)!!! Going to Biloxi on the 20th-22nd!!!


Two of the most important women in my life... Mom and Mama... After dinner at Carrabba's




Monday (July 2nd)
* Went shopping with Em right after work... We hit up Ann Taylor big time... LOL
* Then we met the rest of the gang--Jess, Ash and Carla at Ruby Tuesday.
* Had the BEST time EVER!!! We were laughing so HARD... it HURT... LOL!!!
* We're having a cookout at Jess and Adam's house this Saturday... (This time with the Hubbies!!!)
* Can't wait to party again, girls!!!


Em and Ash at Ruby Tuesday




Carla... being silly!




And Ash couldn't stop laughing!




Carla, Jess and Me!




Hey!!! We said "NO BUNNY EARS"!!!




Whew... finally, a decent picture!!! LOL...


I had the most AWESOME time celebrating my 25th!!! With a loving family, super friends, the crazy parties and all the great gifts... I couldn't have asked for more!!! I was one lucky, happy woman :-)!!! Thanks (again), y'all!!! Hope you have a Happy 4th!!! Carpe Diem ---> K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home