Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Married Bliss

Real quick post... Been really really busy lately!
Rob and I had dinner with our married friends Saturday night!
Thanks again, Adam and Jess for the Potluck Party!!!
We had such a great time playing the Newly Wed game and Taboo!!! LOL... *sigh*... I'm LMAO just thinking about it... haha!
It was so much FUN!!! Can't wait to do it again :-)


Cook-out in the backyard



Jen, Andrew and Ash



Rodney's face... LOL and Carla!



Couples playing Bocce ball... Girls rule... Yay!



Happy Birthday to Us... Me(aka "K") and Jess!!!



Eating time!!! Yummm...



Jess and I cutting our cake



The boys!!! (L-R): Adam, Carlos, Jeremy, Rodney and Rob



The boys were so silly!



... AND AGAIN!!!



Us and our sweeties!!! Gangsta style... LOL



Pay back time!!! Hey, Em's suppose to be down there with Ash!!!



Me and my girls... Ash, Em, Jess, Moi and Carla!



We laughed and laughed all night!



I swear we weren't drunk... at least I wasn't... LOL!!!


Dinner tomorrow night at my house, girls... Don't forget!!! Can't wait to see you all soon! ***Mwuah***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home