Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Friday, August 18, 2006

FSU Fan Day 2006



Finally... I have a few minutes before I drive to Jenny's house for the Crop Party... So, here are the pictures from last Sunday...


Quarterback Drew Weatherford

Me and my buddies (QB's Drew and Xavier Lee)


Rob and Spencer with the boys

Head Coach (Hall of Famer) Bobby Bowden

Ernie's Bro... Freshman Marcus Sims

And finally... me and THE man --> Lorenzo Booker!!!

There were thousands of FSU fans who lined up to get up close and personal with these guys... It was seriously a lot of fun... Can't wait for our first game to begin... Monday, Sept. 4th (Labor Day)... Here we come MIAMI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home