Being Mrs. Walling

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Monday, August 07, 2006

Shake n' Bake... baby!




I'm really exhausted from this weekend... We started off by going to dinner and the movies Friday night. Kevin and I wanted Japanese for dinner, but Rob wanted Mexican... so, a quick, easy solution was the Tallahassee Mall food court :-)... Then, we went to the premier of "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby"... And let me tell you, that movie was so stinkin' hilarious... I couldn't stop laughing! All the time slots were sold out... We got there 30 minutes before the previews started and we still had trouble finding seats... Thank God, we found 3 consecutive ones, or it wouldn't have been fun watching it separately! Anyways, I can't wait for the DVD to come out... Rob and I love Will Ferrell; he especially likes "Old School", which to him is the funniest movie ever... and I love "Elf"! Haha...

Saturday morning, Rob went with Kevin to a car stereo shop... Kevin got his driver's license last Thursday... *sigh* Thank God, that boy will never bug me for rides again!!! See, my dad just bought him a brand new 2006 Nissan Frontier truck last weekend... and he's thinking of adding more stuff to it... I could never understand boys\men when it comes to cars... tsk, tsk!!!

Speaking of which, my husband just spent the ENTIRE weekend doing stuff to his BMW... It's just a never-ending saga when it comes to "pimping his ride"... lol... While I, on the other hand, spent all day Saturday cleaning our house... Yep, like I mentioned earlier, I'm a neat-freak... I clean every 3 weeks! There's a great sense of satisfaction and contentment for me after a long day's work of cleaning... Then, Saturday night, we went out to dinner with the in-laws and Rob's brother Spencer at Marie Livingston's... They always have the best pianist, for some reason... and he was playing some of our favorite songs!

Sunday was a slow day... Rob spent another day in the garage, while I did the laundry and ironed our clothes! I spent the rest of the day in my kitchen cooking some chicken terriyaki, which I brought over to my parents' house for dinner! Everybody thought it was good, so I guess I'm getting better as a cook :-)

So, it's another Monday... There's nothing major happening this week, except that I'm coding a new application and am busier than ever at work!!! Well, hope you guys have an awesome week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home